Other Objectives, Activities And Initiatives
Some of the initiatives of Al Falaah Waqf include :
• Develop and reward exceptional talent, innovation, creativity and ability in students and teachers
• Assist under privileged children particularly black South African students to excel in educational endeavors
• Identify areas in which the community lacks expertise and play a role in nurturing and guiding students towards developing careers in such fields.
• To develop world class infrastructure and facilities
• Collaborate with other schools, educational institutions and organizations in ensuring that our students excel through their education in being a source of benefit for mankind.
How can I be a part of the Al Falaah College Waqf, and what are the benefits?
A contribution of R1000 equates to one AFCW certificate. Our target is to issue at least 5000 certificates annually to reach a capital base of R50million.
Our target is to reach R50million.
Holding an Al Falaah Waqf will insha Allah be a source of perpetual reward in this world and the hereafter. Contributors will receive the annual report, financial statements and other important information regarding progress of Waqf activities and objectives.